<rt id="bn8ez"></rt>
<label id="bn8ez"></label>

  • <span id="bn8ez"></span>

    <label id="bn8ez"><meter id="bn8ez"></meter></label>

    從制造到創造
    軟件工程師成長之路
    posts - 292,  comments - 96,  trackbacks - 0

    1,面談須知

      面談,實際上就是面試,是雇主與應征者面對面的溝通,更是雇主決定此人是否錄取的最后關鍵。這一章的重點,就在如何利用有限的面談時間,把自己成功地推銷出去。

      經過了書面文件的篩選、過濾,終于到了面談的時候。緊張、興奮、患得患失是常見的情緒反應,尤其是初出社會的青年。面對這種正常的情緒可以不必太在意,只要適當地控制,就不會影響面談當時的表現。如果太過激烈,不妨打通電話去延緩面談時間,給自己多留一些調整情緒的適應時間。

      通常主持面談的人,不是老板就是干部主管。因此在前往面談以前一定要注意自己的外表儀容。錦衣華服并非必要,端莊整潔才是重點。男性們記得要刮胡子,不修邊幅也許是你的個性,但也極可能讓你失去一個良好的工作機會。女性們不妨薄施胭脂。濃妝艷抹太過招搖,也沒有必要。尤其是年輕女孩,只要重點式修飾一下(畫個眉毛,涂個口紅),讓自己看起來神采奕奕即可。

      另外要注意應對必須得體。個人的氣質修養與才能并無法在短短的面談中讓對方全然感受,但卻可以藉著得體的應對傳給對方:我們是有內涵、有才華與能力的人才。同時肢體語言也必須配合得當。下面幾點是我們在面談時應該注意到的基本禮節與原則:

      01.面帶笑容,不要板著臉孔:
      02.除非面談人員先伸出手要和你握手,否則不要貿然主動先向他伸手。
      03.在對方沒有請你坐下之前,不要逕自找位子坐。
      04.說話時不要左顧右盼或對著天花板、地板、桌子說話,而要直視對方。對方說話時,你也應該看著他,不要把視線隨便轉開。
      05.音量要適中。太大聲會給對方壓迫感,太小聲對方聽不到,會不耐煩。不但失禮,且會讓對方想趕緊結束談話。
      06.不要抽煙,嚼口香糖。
      07.不要有玩手指頭、抖動雙腿、用手指敲桌面、揉紙張等小動作。
      08.不要彎腰駝背。雙手自然放在腿上、不要翹腳。
      09.坦白最重要,切勿不懂裝懂。
      10.不要批評別人,尤其是以前的老板、公司。
      11.阿諛奉承的話是多余的,不必說。
      12.如果你很想知道薪水的問題,對方卻又遲遲不說,你可以在談話快結束之前,稍微提示他一下。
      13.公司的福利及營業性質你有權了解。因此如果對方給你機會問問題的話,你也不妨問清楚,做個參考。因為公司有選擇其雇員的權利,你也有選擇為一家好公司服務的權利。
      14.簡單明白的敘述。不要像聊天似的扯個沒完,除非對方請你仔細說明。
      15.不要偏離主題,言不及義。
      16.口氣要平實,不夸張自己的能力,也不必太自謙。
      17.講話速度適中,不急不徐。思考時間不宜太長。
      18.聽不懂對方問話的時候,可以請他再說一次,不要胡亂猜測,隨便回答,反而落人笑柄。
      19.不要打斷對方說話。
      20.向接待過你的人說再見。他們也許不是重要的人物,但很可能有表達他們非正式意見的機會,為你說上一句話,也未必可知。


    2,面談的應對技巧

      一般人在面談時,如果用的是母語(native language),當然是比用外語來得容易。就像寫自傳、履歷表一樣,如果我們用中文寫必須花三十分鐘,用英文寫,可能就得花上一個半小時才能完成。而英文面談又比寫作英文自傳、履歷困難。為什么呢?因為寫自傳、履歷等可以先打草稿,覺得不夠好可以修改,一直到自己滿意為止。甚至可以花上一整天來撰寫。但是英文面談就不同了。除非你的英文造詣已有相當的程度,否則難免會擔心:“萬一聽不懂他問什么,怎么辦?”,“萬一我說不出來怎么辦?”,“萬一……,怎么辦?”,而且事實上,面談時也的確沒有很多時間來讓我們思考、斟酌字句。如果我們思考太久,不管是先想好再說,還是邊想邊說,都會使這次談話變得冗長而乏味。因此,最好的方式就是事先構思好對方可能會問的問題,模擬一些對話,試著用各種方式來回答,以完成自我的準備工作,事前的準備,總是勝過‘船到橋頭自然直’這種不稱職的態度,且更能充實自己的能力。

      下面依照平常談話時,可能會談及的話題及各種說話的方式,模擬了一些對答。在參考之余,也可以配合自己的狀況作應對。最后要提醒各位,不妨大聲地把對答念出來。第一次可以一字一句慢慢念,訓練自己的咬字。第二次可以著重音調。第三次則加強流暢度與熟練度。多多開口,對自己只有好處而無害處。

    模擬問答之個人資料


    1 .
      Q: What\'s your name?
      問:你叫什么名字?
      A: My name is/I\'m Liyu Hu.
      答:我叫/我是胡立宇。
    2 .
      Q: Are you Mr.Liyu Hu?
      問:你是胡立宇先生嗎?
      A: Yes,I am/Yes.that\'s me
      答:是的。

    3 .
      Q: What\'s your family name/last name/surname?
      問:貴姓?
      A: My family name/1ast name/surname is Hu.
      答:我姓胡。
    4 .
      Q: What\'s your given name/first name?
      問:大名?
      A: My given name/first name is Liyu.
        It\'s Liyu.
        Liyu.
      答:立宇。
    5 .
      Q: Do you have an English name?
      問:你有英文字嗎?
      A :Yes.My English name is Simon.
      答:有。我的英文名字是賽門。
        No.I don\'t have an English name!
        我沒有英文名字。
    6 .
      Q: Where do you live now?
      問:你目前住在哪里?
        What\'s your address?
        你的地址?
      A: I live On Wolung Street.Taipei!
      答:我住在臺北市臥龍街。
        My address is 9,Lane 36,Wolung street,Taipei.
        我的地址是臺北市臥龍街36巷9號。
    7 .
      Q: Where are you from?
      問:你是那里人?
      A: I\'m from Taipei.
        Taipei.
      答:臺北。
    8 .
      Q: Where were you born?
      問:你在那里出生?
      A :I was born in Taipei!
        Taipei.
      答:臺北。
    9 .
      Q: How old are you?
        What\'s your age?
      問:貴庚?
      A: I\'m 24
      答:二十四歲。
        I\'ll be 25 next week.
        我下星期就二十五歲了。
        l just had my 26 birthday.
        我剛過完二十六歲生日。
    10.
      Q: May I have your phone number?
        What\'s your phone number?
      問:你的電話號碼是多少?
      A: My phone number is 501-7077.
        It\'s 501—7077.
        501—7077.
      答:我的電話號碼是五O一七—O七。
    11.
      Q: Are you married.
      問:你結婚了嗎?
      A: Yes,I am.
      答:我結婚了。
        NO , I\'m not(married yet)! I\'m still single
        我還沒結婚。我還是單身。
    12.
      Q: How many are there in your family?
        How big is your family?
      問:你家里有幾個人?
      A: There are six of us----grandfather, father, mother, two sisters, and me.
      答:我們家有六個人——祖父、父親、母親、兩個姊姊,還有我。
    13.
      Q: Who supports your family?
      問:誰維持你家的生計?
      A: My father does.
      答:我父親。
    14.
      Q: Do you need to support your family?
      問:你需要養家嗎?
      A: No, I don\'t, but I usually give half of my salary to my parents,
      答:不需要,但我通常交一半的薪水給我父母。
        Yes, I do.
        需要
    15.
      Q: What does your father do?
        What\'s your father\'s job/work?
      問:你父親從事哪種行業?
      A: He\'s an engineer/a doctor/a college lecturer.
      答:他是工程師/醫生/大學講師
    16.
      Q: Does your mother work?
      問:你母親上班嗎?
      A: No,she doesn\'t. She\'s an ordinary housewife.
      答:她不上班。她是個普通的家庭主婦。
        Yes , she does. She works at/for a language school
        是的。她在一家語言補習班工作。
    17.
      Q: Do you have any children?
      問:你有小孩嗎?
      A: No,l don\'t.
      答:沒有。
        No,not yet.
        還沒有。
        Yes,I have two kids——a boy and a girl.
        我有兩個小孩,一男一女。
    18.
      Q: Do you have any hobbies?
      問:你有沒有嗜好?
        Do you have any special interests?
        你有沒有特別的喜好?
      A: Yes, I like basketball and jogging.
      答:我喜歡籃球和慢跑。
        Yes, I read a lot. I especially like books on computer science and business management.
        我讀很多書籍,尤其是關于電腦科學和企業管理方面的書籍
    19.
      Q: What do you usually do after work?
      問:你下班以后,通常都做些什么?
        How do you spend your free time?
        你有空的時候如何消遣?
      A: Usually, I play chess with my friends.
      答:通常我會去找朋友下棋。
        Sometimes, I go to movies with my friends, but most of the time I stay at home with my family.
        有時候我和朋友出去看電影,但大部份的時候我都待在家里陪我的家人。
        I study Japanese at a language school every evening, therefore I don\'t have much time for myself .
        我每天晚上到語言補習班學日文,因此我沒有太多自己的時間。
    20.
      Q: Do you drink?
      問:你喝酒嗎?
      A: No, I don\'t.
      答:我不喝酒。
        Yes, but only a little.
        喝,但是只喝一點點。
        Yes, but only with friends. I don\'t drink while entertaining business guests.
        喝,但只和朋友喝。我不在應酬時喝酒。
    21.
      Q: Do you smoke?
      問:你抽煙嗎?
      A: No, I don\'t.
      答:我不抽煙.
        Yes, but I\'m not a heavy smoker.
        抽,但是抽得不多。
        Yes, but only in social situations.
        抽,但只是應酬應酬。
    22.
      Q: What do you think of yourself?
      問:你認為自己怎么樣?
      A: In general, I\'m quite hard working, responsible, capable,and outgoing.
      答:大體上而言,我覺得自己是個工作勤奮、負責、能干,而且外向的人。
        Basically I\'m very easygoing, but 1 get very serious and cautious when I work.
        基本上我很隨和,但我在工作的時候很認真,也很謹慎。

    模擬問答之學歷


    1.
      Q:What college did you graduate from?
      問:你是那一所大學畢業的?
      A:I graduated from Nanjing University.
      答:我是南京大學畢業的。
    2.
      Q:Where did you receive your Master\'s degree?
      問:你在那里修得碩士學位?
      A:I received my Master\'s degree from the University of Washington.
      答:我是在華盛頓大學修得的碩士。
    3.
      Q:What was your major?
      問:你主修什么?
      A:Economics/International Trade/Sociology.
      答:經濟學/國際貿易/社會學。


    4.
      Q: What was (were) your major subject (subjects) in the university?
      問:大學時期你主修那些學科?
      A: My major subject (subjects) was (were) Physics / British Literature/Psychology.
      答:我那時主修的學科是物理學/英國文學/心理學。
    5.
      Q: When did you graduate from graduate school?
      問:你什么時候從研究所畢業?
      A: In June , 1985.
      答:—九八五年六月。


    6.
      Q: Did you participate in any activities during your college years?
      問:你在大學時代參加過什么社團活動?
      A: Yes, I was a member of the football team.
      答:我是橄欖球隊的一員。
        Yes, I joined the Math club and the debate team.
        我參加數學營跟辯論社。
    7.
      Q: How were your grades in college?
      問:你在大學的成績如何?
      A: They were above average.
      答:中上。
        Some of them were average, but most of them were on the top.
        有些成績中等,但大部份的成績都是頂尖的。
    8.
      Q: Did you take any courses in English?
      問:你有沒有修過英文方面的課程?
      A: Yes, I took English translation and English Oral Study.
      答:有的,我修過英文翻譯和英文聽力。
    9.
      Q: How many years did you spend studying for your graduate degree?
        How many years did it take you to get your Master\'s degree?
      問:你花幾年的時間拿碩士學位?
      A: I spent two years.
        It took me two years.
      答:兩年。
    10.
      Q: Do you plan to go on to further study?
      問:你打算繼續深造嗎?
      A: Yes, I plan to get a Master\'s degree, but before that, I prefer to get some practical work experience.
      答:是的,我打算修碩士,但在修碩士之前,我希望能有點實際的工作經驗。
        No , not for now. I\'ll wait 5 years before I consider it.
        現在不打算。五年內我不考慮這件事。

    模擬問答之工作經驗與能力


    1.
      Q: Is this your first job?
      問:這是你的第一份工作嗎?
      A: Yes, it is.
      答:是的。
        No, I worked for two other companies before.
        不是的。我以前在兩家公司上過班。
    2.
      Q: Do you have any experience?
      問:你有經驗嗎?
      A: I\'m afraid not. This is the first job I\'ve applied for.
      答:沒有。這是我應征的第一個工作。
        Yes, I have three years\' experience.
        我有三年的經驗。
    3.
      Q: What other jobs have you done before?
      問:你以前做過什么工作?
      A: I worked as a magazine salesman before, and presently I\'m the sales Manager of a small food company.
        I have been an elementary school teacher, a broadcaster, and an editor.
        答:我做過雜志業務員,現在是一家小食品公司的業務經理。我做過小學教師、播音員,和編輯。

    4.
      Q: Do you have a job now?
        Are you working for a company now?
      問:你目前有工作嗎? 
      A: No, I don\'t.
        No, I\'m not.
      答:沒有。
        Yes, I teach typing in a commercial school.
        有,我在一家商專教打字。
        Yes, I\'m working in a computer company.
        有,我在一家電腦公司做事

    5.
      Q: Why did you quit?
      問:你為什么辭職?
      A: I need a better working environment to expand my abili ties.
        我需要一個更好的工作環境來施展。
        It just wasn\'t for me.I\'m a professional translator, and teaChing translating just doesn\'t suit me.
      答:那份工作不適合我。我是個職業翻譯,但不適合教翻譯。
    6.
      Q: Have you ever been an editor before?
        Do you have any experience in editing?
      問:你以前做過編輯嗎?
        你有編輯經驗嗎?
      A: No, I have never been an editor before.
        No, I don\'t have any experience in editing.
      答:我以前沒做過編輯?!?br />     我沒有編輯經驗。
        Yes, I have been an editor before.
        Yes, I have three year\'s experience in editing.
        我以前做過編輯。
        我有三年的編輯經驗。

    7.
      Q: Why are you applying for this job?
      問:你為什么來應征這份工作?
        Why are you interested in this position?
        你為什么對這份工作感興趣?
      A: I think this job can give me the best chance to practice what I have learned in the university.
      答:我認為這份工作可以給我學以致用的大好機會。
        I have always wanted to be an English teacher, and I think this is a great opportunity.
        我一直就想當個英語教師,我認為這是一個好機會。
        It\'s very challenging.
        這份工作很具挑戰性。
        It\'s a great chance for me to learn.
        這是我學習的良機。
    8.
      Q: What do you know about our company?
      問:你對本公司了解多少?
      A: It has a very good name outside.
      答:它在外面的風評不錯。
        It’s a nonprofit organization.
        它是一個非營利性的組織。
        Its yearly profits were ranked ninth in Hainan last year.
        它去年的全年營收在海南排名第九。
        It has the best sales system.
        它擁有最佳的銷售系統。
        It’s one of the biggest computer companies in Hainan.
        它是海南最大的電腦公司之一。
        It owns ten factories and it also offers stocks to the public.
        它擁有十家工廠并有股票上市。
        It has more than 30 Chain stores in Hainan.
        它在海南有三十各家連鎖店。
    9.
      Q: How much do you know about this job?
        What do you know about this job?
      問:你對這份工作了解多少?
      A: (Computer programmer) I’ve been a computer programmer
    for two years.I’m very acquainted with the field.
      答:(電腦程式設計師)我做過兩年的電腦程式設計師。我很熟悉這份工作。
        (Salesperson) I know your company runs a construction business,and your salesmen sell the apartments you build.
        (銷售人員,我知道你們公司從事建筑業,而你們的業務員銷售你們蓋的房子。
    10.
      Q: This job requires English writing and speaking abilities?
        Do you think you are qualified?
      問:這份工作需要英語說寫能力,你認為你有辦法嗎?
      A: I’m sure I\'m quite proficient in writing English, and I can speak English fluently.
      答:我確信我相當精通英文書寫,也講得非常流利。
        I think so.I majored in English in the university.
        我想是的,我在大學主修英語。
        Yes,my previous job required English writing and speaking abilities too.It’s not difficult for me
        是的。我前一份工作也要求英文說寫能力。那對我而言并非難事。
    11.
      Q: How many years\' experience do you have in market in vesting/export/quality control?
      問:你有幾年的市場調查/出口/品管經驗?
      A: three years.
      答:三年。
        I have three years\' experience (in market investing/export/quality control).
        我有三年的(市場調查/出品/品管)經驗。
    12.
      Q: Can you work independently?
      問:你能獨立作業嗎?
      A: Yes.I can.
      答:能。


    模擬問答之其他


    1.
      Q: Is there anything you wound like to know?
      問:你有想知道的事嗎?
      A: Yes,I’d 1ike to know about the office hours/working hours.  
      答:是的,我想知道上班/工作時間。
        Yes,I\'d 1ike to know what benefits there are for employees in your company.
        是的,我想知道貴公司有那些員工福利。
        Yes,I’d like to know more details about my job.
        是的,我想知道更多關于這份工作的細節。
        Yes,I’d like to know when you\'ll contact me about your decision.
        是的,我想知道你們什么時候會通知我結果。
        Yes,I’d like to know more about your company.
        是的,我想各了解一些貴公司的情況。
    2.
      Q: Can I call you at your office about our final decision?
      問:我可以打電話到你們公司,通知你我們最后的決定嗎?
      A: Yes, you can. The phone number is on my resume.
      答:可以。我的履歷表上有電話號碼。
        No, I\'m afraid not. You can call me at my house. The telephone number is written on my resume.
        恐怕不太好。你可以打到我家。我的履歷表上有電話號碼
    3.
      Q: We\'ll notify you as soon as possible. When can you start working if we decide to use you?
      問:我們會盡快通知你,如果我們決定錄用你,你什么時候可以開始上班?
      A: I can start working next Monday.
      答:我可以在下星期一開始上班。
        I can start working anytime.
        我隨時可以開始上班。
    4.
      Q: If we employ you, what starting salary would you expect?
      問:如果我們錄用你,你希望起薪多少?
      A: I\'d like to start at about $ 20,000 a month.
      答:我希望能有月薪兩萬的起薪。
        20,000 a month would be optimum.
        最好能有月薪兩萬。

    posted on 2007-10-26 14:00 CoderDream 閱讀(2012) 評論(1)  編輯  收藏 所屬分類: 前程我憂

    FeedBack:
    # re: [zt]面試基本技巧和英文面試基本問答
    2007-10-30 09:15 | Raylong
    我早晚也要經歷這一天的,收藏了,謝謝。  回復  更多評論
      

    <2007年10月>
    30123456
    78910111213
    14151617181920
    21222324252627
    28293031123
    45678910

    常用鏈接

    留言簿(9)

    我參與的團隊

    隨筆分類(245)

    隨筆檔案(239)

    文章分類(3)

    文章檔案(3)

    收藏夾(576)

    友情鏈接

    搜索

    •  

    積分與排名

    • 積分 - 457956
    • 排名 - 114

    最新評論

    閱讀排行榜

    評論排行榜

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女人与禽交视频免费看| 涩涩色中文综合亚洲| 国产又粗又猛又爽又黄的免费视频 | 亚洲Av无码精品色午夜 | 国产精品亚洲色图| 精品亚洲AV无码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产字幕久久不卡| 免费国产a国产片高清网站| 成年人视频在线观看免费| 日韩在线不卡免费视频一区| 男女拍拍拍免费视频网站| 久久精品国产亚洲AV未满十八 | 中文字幕av无码无卡免费| 免费精品一区二区三区第35| 午夜影视在线免费观看| 免费看污成人午夜网站| 无码国产精品一区二区免费模式 | 亚洲免费综合色在线视频| 亚洲福利一区二区| 五月天网站亚洲小说| 国产成人无码综合亚洲日韩| 亚洲中文字幕在线第六区| 国产啪亚洲国产精品无码| 亚洲成a人片在线播放| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 免费观看日本污污ww网站一区| 在线观看免费为成年视频| 4虎永免费最新永久免费地址| 亚洲免费电影网站| 老司机在线免费视频| 91在线视频免费看| 久久不见久久见免费影院| 国产一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费视频| 久久久久久国产a免费观看黄色大片 | 日本免费电影一区二区| 国产精品免费大片| 久久精品国产大片免费观看| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 一个人免费日韩不卡视频| 亚洲毛片在线免费观看| 免费看国产精品3a黄的视频|